Change Utility Service (Start/Stop)

Start Service

  • When moving into a property, stop by City Hall.
  • There is a simple, one-page Utility Service Application (PDF) used to provide us with contact information.
  • We will need to make a copy of a photo ID, usually your driver’s license.
  • There is no deposit needed to apply for service.

Stop Service

  • When leaving a property, call or stop by City Hall.
  • Provide your forwarding address for your final bill.
  • We will take a final reading on the date you provide.
  • At the end of that month, a final bill will be sent to your new address.