Veterans’ Memorial Committee
The Veterans’ Memorial Committee assists in the planning of veterans' activities throughout the year.
- To honor, aid, and assist veterans
- To promote patriotism
- To oversee the Veterans’ Memorial
- To promote the sale and installation of pavers and banners
The committee meets on the third Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m. at City Hall in February, April, May, August, October, and December. Additional meetings will be scheduled as needed.
Click here to see agendas, minutes, and meeting packets.
Members serve two-year terms that will expire on December 31, 2023.
- Terry Stouder, Chairman
- David Scott, Vice Chairman
- Jerry Wilson, Secretary
- Adam Jeranek
- Ben Parker
- John Arnold
- Erin Harper
Brick pavers in Veterans' Memorial (211 Riverside Drive) feature the names of local veterans. To locate a paver, please download the Paver Directory.
- The rows are in alphabetical order starting with the row closest to the flags.
- The pavers are then numbered beginning with the first paver in each row at the left of the flags.
- For example, to find Paver C22, go to the far left and find row C, then count the pavers moving to the right until you reach 22.
- Note: There is a right angle at the middle of the row; continue counting pavers and follow the row.
Brick pavers are placed in the days prior to Memorial Day each year. In order to have a brick paver placed for Memorial Day, orders must be received by March 15 to allow time for engraving and placement. Orders placed after March 15 will be installed for the following Memorial Day. To learn more about purchasing a paver, please call (513) 683-0150 or download the memorial paver application.
Below is a list of resources for local veterans.
- Clermont County Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255
- Clermont County Veteran Services
- Warren County Veteran Services
- VA National Center for PTSD
- Make the Connection (Veterans and PTSD website)
- Mission Roll Call Cincinnati
- American Legion Post 256 (Loveland)
- Greater Cincinnati Women’s American Legion Post 644
- Cincinnati VA Women Veteran Care Center
Are we missing any? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.