The Loveland Safety Center will reopen on May 12 with several modifications:
- The building will be open to the general public from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
- The building will be open to vulnerable persons from 8:00 a.m. until 9:00 a.m. Monday through Thursday.
- All meeting rooms are closed to the general public.
- We will adhere to the orders from the Ohio Department of Health and we ask all visitors to do the same.
- We will still be limiting personal interactions and may assist you via phone, email, or remotely.