The city's Fall Brush Collection schedule will begin Monday, Nov. 7.
Residents are instructed to place brush at the curb or edge of roadway by Nov. 6.
- Do NOT place brush in the roadway, gutter, ditches, or on sidewalks.
- Do NOT block fire hydrants.
- Please remove basketball hoops from sidewalks, cul-de-sacs, the end of your driveway, etc. In many neighborhoods, basketball hoops make it difficult for crews to navigate the route and make turns.
- Limbs cannot exceed 10 inches in diameter at the cut section.
- Please place brush all in same direction. This makes it easier and faster for crews to pick up.
- No leaves, pine needles, grass clippings, bamboo, ornamental grass, or other yard waste will be collected. These materials will be left at the curb.
- No loose piles of sticks and debris. If you have small sticks, please bundle with twine.
You do not need to call to schedule your brush pick-up; crews have planned routes through the city.
For full instructions, click here.
For a PDF of instructions, click here.
To watch an instructional video, click here.