This spring, several businesses are opening their doors, expanding, or have announced plans to open in the City of Loveland.
“We are thrilled to have these businesses as part of the Loveland family and thank them for their investment in our community,” said Eva Wisby, the city’s Zoning and Economic Development Specialist.
Open for Business
- Top Dog Grooming Spa, 401 Loveland-Madeira Road, offers a full span of canine grooming services for all breeds.
- Tara’s Pet Boutique expanded to 685 Loveland-Madeira Road. As one of three locations (Goshen, Mason and Loveland) in this growing business, the Loveland site specializes in grooming.
- Quilter’s Studio, 535 W Loveland Ave, built a 2,102 sq. ft. addition to its existing 6,000 sq. ft. retail store and studio. The studio is home to more than 5,000 bolts of fabric and is recognized as the Tri-State’s premier contemporary quilting studio.
- Premier Surgical Institute, located at 1303 Mattec Drive in Loveland’s Commerce Park, is a sister company to Premier Pain Institute, 1301 Mattec Drive. The business expanded to accommodate ambulatory services.
Coming Soon in 2023
- Teak Sushi & Thai Cuisine has announced plans to open a location in Loveland Station, 110 S Second St., in the former space where LoveBird Restaurant was located. Teak operates a location in Over the Rhine.
- Also coming to Loveland Station is Pet Wants Loveland, a shop specializing in “fresh, nutritious food and treat options” for animals. The owners anticipate a May opening.
- Better Blend has announced plans to move into a 746 sq. ft. space within the Brown Building at Jackson Street Market at West Loveland Avenue, just off the Little Miami Scenic Trail. Better Blend offers fast, healthy smoothies made with clean ingredients.
About the Department of Economic Development
Come discover what companies already know. Home to a bustling commerce park, a heavily traveled commercial corridor just minutes from the interstate and charming downtown district, the City of Loveland is an ideal place to start or expand your business. For the latest news and information, please visit the department’s website or call (513) 707-1450.