Matt Haverkamp Foundation Dog Park
Dog Park Rules:
1. Use park at your own risk.
2. Owners are legally responsible for the behavior of their dog(s) at all times.
3. Dogs must be leashed while entering and exiting the park.
4. Dog waste must be cleaned up by owners immediately.
5. Owners must be within the dog park and supervising their dog with leash readily available.
6. Dog handlers must be at least 16 years of age.
7. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
8. Aggressive dogs must be removed immediately.
9. Dog should be under voice control.
10. Prohibited: Human food, dog food, dog treats, glass containers, dogs in heat, sick dogs, aggressive dogs, puppies (under 4 months old).