The Community Improvement Corporation (CIC) of Loveland serves as an economic development agency by advancing, encouraging, and promoting the industrial, economic, commercial, and civic development of the City of Loveland.
The CIC meets as needed.
- Dr. Jeffrey Kemmet, Chamber Representative
- Kent Blair, City Council
- David Parker, Secretary
- Kathy Bailey, Mayor
- Mike Broadwater, Board of Education Representative
- Lynn Zuch
- David Kennedy, City Manager
- Cory Wright, Assistant City Manager
- Joseph Braun, City Solicitor
- Mark Medlar, Treasurer and Director of Finance
Click here to see agendas, minutes, and meeting packets.